Monday, August 31, 2009

Hanging in there....

Lukas is healing but has his moments....like hiccups....who would know that it would be so painful for the little guy. At times he doesn't want to eat well and he still gets up in the middle of the night. I think it is going to be a while before everything gets back to normal.
He LOVES the screened in deck at my parents house, he feels like he is outside and I don't have to worry about him tripping over the dog or falling down a hill. :) I think we all will be ready to get home next weekend....but I never would be able to make it without the help of my family.

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy that Lukas is progressing so well. I'll bet he'll be a handful when he gets to going full strength! Thanks for the updates it's great to hear about his progress. See you soon :)

    Steph & Randy

    ReplyDelete